Write a paragraph about “A memory of your childhood”. Include time expressions and vocabulary learned in class.
Tip: Check pages 45 to 51(unit 5) of your book. Remember! Try to write the best you can.
Deadline: Friday 06/05/2016
In my heart is a memory, and there you’ll always be.
Let's correct the mistakes (errors)
- ... I danced all the time and my parents recorded me to have it as a reminder Now everytime that I see those videos it causes me much nostalgia.
- I remember thirteen years ago, when I was seven, the day of my birthday came to my house most of my friends from school and neighborhood friends
- Well, I have many memories from my childhood, but I remember an anecdote very funny in my garden. ...
- I remember when I was five years, I met my best friend on 2001 in kindergarden, she call Michellewe played every day's and we studied in high school together. we liked ...
- good an anecdote of the infancy, I remember that it was going out after the four of the morning played basketball with all my friends of the block where I was living sometimes there was no ball then we were traveling to ourselves for the track towards another district that this fence just we were coming when dawn was starting and were turning po the line where the train was happening playing counting terror histories as it was a field were running, gliding to make to scare someone and so we were returning to our houses playing it was entertaining
|Nos•tal•gic /nɑˈstældʒɪk, nə-/ adj. having a feeling of nostalgia: nostalgic for the past.|
|(Very naughty) (adj)= a disobedient and kind of wicked (evil) child.|
Mis•chief /ˈmɪstʃɪf/ n. Conduct or activity that causes slight annoyance:
Mis•chie•vous /ˈmɪstʃəvəs/ adj. maliciously or playfully annoying:
I love those random memories that make me smile ...