Write about the Pros and Cons of Cell phones.
Remember! Try to write the best you can.
Your post should be done in no less than 80 words. Write and publish it as soon as it is possible.
Deadline: Wednesday 29/06/2016
The best Writing
Pros and cons of Cell phones by DANIEL ROSARIO ROJAS MENDEZ
Cell phones are becoming an extremely popular electronic for people to purchase and in some instances they are even replacing house phones. They are also becoming more technologically advanced; most can take and send pictures and videos and connect to the Internet for web surfing. However, cell phones have positives and negatives aspects.
1. Many cell phones allow access to the Internet, which can help people obtain answers to questions very quickly and easily.
2. Cell phone can help with studies as well as other simple daily questions like daily weather or finding directions to go someplace new.
3. Mobile phones are convenient devices that can be used for a variety of tasks. You can listen to music, watch movies, play games, browse, store notes, make video calls, and also set an alarm for your waking up. You can even use some phones to control your TV. Cell phones have become the modern day personal assistant.
1. Cheating with cell phones has become a huge issue in many schools. Students can text answers under their desks during tests.
2. Cell phones can be very distracting from more important events in a child’s life such as studying, doing homework, or even crossing the street.
3. Children can also receive calls from anyone who has their number unless there are specific blocks on their phone. Parents have no way of knowing who is saying what to their child.
Hope it helps for your blog in Cambridge. Remember to read the unit before you start writing.